Monday, May 12, 2008

and...she's off...

She did it! My baby learned to crawl! On friday evening (May 9th for Baby Book purposes), I was in my room straightening up, and I put Anna on the floor to play. Out of nowhere, she is on her hands and knees crawling into our bathroom. I could not believe it!!!! Of course, the video camera was nowhere to be found at the time...isn't that the way it always works! She has been on the go ever since! i am hoping to catch it on film, so i can share it with you all.

This week will be crazy busy as we try to finish the basement, unpack all the boxes we left down there, get the house ready for Anna's party, make decorations, get all the necessary supplies, etc....all this by Saturday morning. I will update one more time, probably today, before the craziness begins...hopefully I will have a crawling video to share! till then.

1 comments:

Kaylas Mommy said...

WOOHOO GO ANNA GO! Let the crazy baby proofing begin! Just like that she was off huh? Thats so funny! Kayla is on her kneees rocking all the time and has made a few crawls here and there but hasnt taken off yet. She gets where she wants to go but not by the traditional crawling method=)Ryan wants her to walk first, crazy daddy. She loves to stand though, in her playpen and crib.Have fun with your now mobile baby!!