Wednesday, April 16, 2008

chuckle.

(to better understand this entry, you may want to read the previous entry entitled, "thank you, Lord.")

I had to chuckle. Grandma's Bible was found open to Psalm 105...which starts by saying, "Oh, give thanks to the Lord." Like i mentioned earlier..that was her heart. Also, she had been looking at her pictures of Anna, she loved her so dearly.

Kathy, Dan's mother, was speaking to grandma on Sunday; and grandma was reminiscing about her life. She stated that "the Lord has given me everything I have asked for." I believe she knew her time here was ending. She was found in her bed, with the radio playing Christian music. Like I said, not a moment passed where her mind and heart were not focused on the Lord. I can only pray that Grandma will watch over Anna and help her to become a woman much like herself.

0 comments: