Saturday, April 19, 2008

april 18th.


Happy Birthday, Daniel! To commemorate your birthday, I thought I would share one reason why I love you for each year of life you now celebrate. I love you more than you can ever imagine. You are the best husband one can ask for, the best friend one can pray for and the best father a little girl can dream of. You, my dear husband, are our everything. We love you,
Shannon and Anna Grace

[1.] i love how you put your family's needs above your own [2.] i love the way you work so hard to provide for us [3.] I love your smile [4.] i love how you (literally) drop everything when you come home to give Anna and me lots of hugs [5.] i love your laugh [6.] I love how you do silly dances to make Anna laugh [7.] i love how you help around the house, without me asking [8.] I love how you care for your brothers and sisters [9.] i love how you are driven [10.] i love how you constantly want to learn and grow [11.] i love that you massage my neck and shoulders every night, even though you have "arthritis" [12.] i love that you were able to put yourself through college, and you succeeded with honors [13.] i love that you enjoy family time [14.] i love that i miss you when you are gone [15.] i love that you give Anna a bath, read her stories and say prayers with her, every night [16.] i love playing games with you [17.] i love how you like to talk in bed every night when we go to sleep [18.] i love how you sacrifice your own desires, to give to others [19.] i love the way you make me laugh [20.] i love how you always know when i need a hug [21.] i love that you love the Lord with all your heart [22.] i love how comforting you are [22.] i love that you always help others without complaint [23.] i love your innocence [24.] i love your selflessness [25.] i love you because you are YOU. [26.] I love you because I can respect you [27.] i love you because you are mine. always.

happy birthday, i pray i am with you for 100 more...

2 comments:

lamonte said...

Well Bublette, that was the sweetest list of things that you love about Dan on his birthday! How wonderful that you have such a giving husband, cherish him because he is one in million!! I have had a DAN like yours for the last 46 years. love, Aunt Lamonte

Unknown said...

Hey Shannon, Can you have Dan come over our house and teach Bill some of these things?
That was really cute, by the way.
Sarah